Welcome to Room 6's Blog...

We are one of the Year 3 & 4 classes at Russley School. We aim to work together well so that we can achieve success in everything we do. To help us be successful students we use the Russley Dispositions. They help us to train our brains to think successfully when we are faced with problems where the answer is not immediately known. On our Blog you will find photos, videos, up-coming events, notices and a range of other exciting information that we would love to share with you!



Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hello Everyone...

This week I have been doing some of the assessment that I will use to guide me when I write National Standards Reports in a few weeks. This includes the amazing writing that is being completed now, maths testing, spelling testing,  and STAR reading. I will also be doing some reading tests over the next week.



THE PTA MONSTER FAIR: WOW! It's just around the corner!  We have been busy preparing our stall, 'SSUEG' (that's 'guess' backwards!).  The stall is all about guessing, and it'll be lots of fun, so please be sure to come and support the children - they've done a power of work.  Also, there's a roster for our stall (see below). Each child has a time slot where they will 'man' a 'sub stall' within our stall.  I will be on the stall for the time that the Fair is going, however, I have a slot on the 'Dunk the Teacher' late in the piece. Thanks to Antonia Luthi for helping out! 

If you are able to assist, please drop me a line.  I'm sure the Monster Fair will be an absolute blast! I look forward to seeing you all there on Saturday.


Want a chat? Come on in. 

Mr Ish.





No comments:

Post a Comment